- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

A post without a recipe.

So I was going to give you another lentil recipe, this time as a sloppy joe sandwich.  But after making the recipe I don't think it is good enough to share.  However, I am not done with this concept yet.  I am going to try making lentil sloppy joes with my regular (meat-based) sloppy joe recipe but switching in the beans for meat.  I think the sauce is much better.  My recipe is from 150 Best American Recipes from Molly Stevens.  This one I just tried, from Pam Anderson's Meatless Meals, was just kind of blah.  However we did eat it for two nights, so it wasn't horrible. 

Here's what my turkey joe's look like.  They are really good if you are not ready to make the jump to lentils.  Believe me, my husband is not! 

No comments:

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-